What are sauna heaters?
Sauna heaters are devices that generate heat or steam for saunas. The heaters use different types of energy to produce heat, including electricity, wood, and gas.
Sauna heaters come in a variety of shapes and sizes. Some are small enough to fit in the palm of your hand while others are large enough to fill an entire room.
There are also a variety of different types of sauna heaters, each with its own set of features and benefits.
Whether it is a barrel sauna or an infrared sauna, the heater is what produces the heat that makes saunas so relaxing.
How do electric sauna heaters work?
Electric sauna heaters are arguably the easiest sauna heaters to use.
The heaters work by using electric coils to generate heat. The coils are usually made of metal, such as copper or steel.
It gets power from the main electrical supply and has a built-in thermostat that regulates the temperature. This type of heater is easy to install and doesn’t require any special equipment or setup.
They are manufactured by companies like Tylohelo inc and are mostly used in countries like Canada, the USA, and Finland.
Unlike most heaters, electric sauna heaters can be used indoors or outdoors. They are also relatively easy to maintain and don’t require a lot of upkeep.
Benefits of electric sauna heaters
Here are some of the key benefits of electric sauna heaters:
1. Easy to use: Electric sauna heaters are easy to use and don’t require any special equipment or setup. All you have to do is plug them in and turn them on. You can use them both indoors as well as outdoors.
2. Easy to maintain: Electric sauna heaters are relatively easy to maintain. You don’t have to worry about things like flue gasses or soot build-up. All you need to do is keep the coils clean and free of debris. Cleaning once or twice a week would be sufficient.
3. Safe: Electric sauna heaters are safe to use. They don’t produce any flue gasses or emissions, making them a good choice for people who are looking for an eco-friendly option. You can stay as long as you want in an electric sauna without having to worry about your health.
4. Affordable: Electric heaters are not always cheap. But if you shop around and buy during sales or off-season, you can find some good deals without breaking your bank account.
5. Portable: Electric sauna heaters are small and portable. You can take them with you wherever you go. They are also easy to store away when not in use. All you have to do is unplug them and put them away in a cupboard or closet.
How to install an electric sauna heater?
Now that we know one or two things about electric sauna heaters, let’s take a look at how to install them.
The installation process is pretty straightforward and doesn’t require any special tools or equipment. All you need is a screwdriver, drill, and some screws.
Here are the steps you need to follow:
1. Choosing the right location: The first step is to choose the right location for your sauna. It should be a dry, well-ventilated area away from any flammable materials. The floor should also be level so that the heater doesn’t tip over when in use.
2. Preparing the floor: Once you have chosen the location, prepare the floor by cleaning it and making sure it is level. You don’t want the heater to tip over when in use.
3. Installing the heater: The next step is to install the heater. Most heaters come with instructions on how to do this. If not, you can find plenty of helpful videos online. Make sure that the heater is securely fastened to the floor so that it doesn’t tip over.
4. Wiring the heater: The next step is to wire the heater. This is usually pretty straightforward. Just follow the instructions that come with the heater. If you’re not comfortable doing this yourself, you can always hire an electrician to do it for you.
5. Testing the heater: Once everything is installed and wired up, it’s time to test the heater. Turn it on and let it run for a few minutes. Make sure that the temperature is set to the desired level. Also, make sure that there are no leaks or other problems.
So there you have it! These are just a few things you need to know about electric sauna heaters. With these tips, you should be able to install and use your heater with ease. Always remember to read the instructions that come with the heater and to follow all safety precautions. If you’re not comfortable doing the installation yourself, you can always hire an electrician to do it for you.